Friday, August 29, 2008

Quote of the Month

This one's for Valerie, who recently had a run-in with someone who seems to have Rip Van Winkle'd their way through the Civil Rights Movement. (Favorite line: "WTF is it 1960 and someone forgot to tell me?")

"Racism isn't born, folks, it's taught. I have a two-year-old son. You know what he hates? Naps! End of list."

-- Denis Leary

Seems particularly fitting after this week's Democratic National Convention, too, doesn't it? Maybe we're finally learning (or unlearning, depending on how you look at it).

2 comments:

  1. I love it. Sorry I did not see it sooner, life has been getting in the way of reading blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know where you're coming from. Life's been getting in the way of reading blogs here, too.

    ReplyDelete

Of course, everyone is entitled to your opinion, too. No need to keep it clean (hell, I don't), just keep it hate-free.